Because Waycross is located in a remote setting, we strive to offer a variety of hospitality options. Our Food Service Department is happy to meet the refreshment needs of your group whenever possible. Please make arrangements prior to your group's stay so that we are prepared to serve you.
Snack service is available in meeting spaces upon request. The following options are offered at a rate of $45 for up to 15 people or $75 for up to 25 people. Quantities may be combined to meet group needs.
- Cheese & Cracker Tray: An assortment of cheeses which may include co-jack, pepper, cheddar, and a spreadable variety. A cracker variety is also included.
- Vegetable Tray: Fresh veggies, which may include celery, carrots, broccoli, grape tomatoes and cucumber. Served with a tasty dip.
- Fruit Tray: a beautiful array of sliced, cut seasonal fruit.
- Fresh Fruit Basket: Whole fruits which may include apples, oranges, bananas or other seasonal options.
- Chips & Salsa: Tortilla chips and two types of salsa and/or dip.
- Cookies & Milk: Chocolate chip and cook's choice of cookie. Served with ice cold milk.
- Cookies-to-go: Individually packaged cookies to be taken home. Each guest will receive 2 cookies including chocolate chip and cook's choice of cookie.
- Meeting Munchies: (Choose 2) Cheez-Its, M&Ms, jelly beans, Chex Mix, mixed nuts or popcorn
- S'mores: Marshmallows Hershey's bars and graham crackers made available so guests can prepare their own fireside snack.
While tea, lemonade, water, and coffee are always available in our dining room, a convenient beverage service is available in meeting spaces upon request. The following options are available at a rate of $1.50 per person. An additional fee will be charged for refills if they are requested.
- Morning Beverage Service (available between 8 am and 12 pm): Our very own Brown County Coffee blend in regular and decaf, assorted hot teas, flavored bottled water, and ice water
- Afternoon Beverage Service (available between 1 pm and 6 pm): Assorted sodas(2 liters), bottled iced tea (half gallon), and ice water
- Optional evening service upon request. Please make arrangements with our Food Service Director.
We also offer a bottled beverage service for $1-2 per item.
- $1 items: assorted sodas and bottled water
- $2 items: specialty drinks (Perrier, San Pellegrino, la Croix, bottled iced tea, specialty juices and fruit flavored waters)
Themed meals can be a fun and enjoyable meal option for your group and are available at an additional rate per person (determined by your custom meal plan). Please come with ideas and make arrangements with our Food Service Director prior to your stay so that our kitchen staff is able to serve you in a creative way.
- Backyard Grilling: Burgers & Italian Sausage, Baked Beans, Cole Slaw, etc.
- Picnic: Fried Chicken, Corn-on-the-Cob, Potato Salad, etc.
- Finger Foods: Meatballs, Chicken Wings, Mini Pizzas, etc.
- Ladies' Tea: Tea Sandwiches, Scones, Salads and other Dainty dishes.
- Hawaiian: Pineapple Chicken, Roasted Veggie Kabobs, etc.
- Italian Pasta Bar: Pasta Variety, Marinara Sauce, Alfredo Sauce, and Meatballs
- Country Comforts Option 1: Roasted Turkey, Mashed Potatoes & Gravy, Green Beans, and Rolls
- Country Comforts Option 2: Meatloaf, Homemade Mac & Cheese, Steamed Broccoli
- Seaside: Salmon, Baked Potato, Grilled Asparagus, etc.
- Custom Theme: Plan a custom theme based on your group needs
Commuter Rates (commuting to an event and eating meals with the group)
- 1 meal $25
- 2 meals $35
- 3 meals $48
Extra Meals (per meal cost)
- Breakfast $12
- Lunch $12
- Dinner $15
We serve a variety of food and do our best to work with many themes, anniversaries, or birthdays that may occur during your stay. Make sure to let us know before your visit so we can plan to do these things for you!